November 15, 2012

Robocar Poli Birthday Cake

First and foremost, again..it was my utmost fault for being too lazy to update this blog. I was not lazing around, but I was fully occupied with THINGS. Please do 'LIKE' my FB page to get in touch of possible my latest bakes.

School hols is back..yes, that long creepy hols. Nothing much in plan, but I have placed the boys to Al-quran class daily for the entire school hols! In hope, less quarreling, less Ipads time and less watching TV.  They'll get ready in the morning, had heavy breakfast and off to the class till 12 noon. Got home by 1 pm, had lunch..and usually by 3pm-4pm, both were tired and down with their short nap. By 5pm, i'll shoved them outside to play. It just worries me too much if the boys, simply lying in front of the TV or giggling over endless games on the Ipad. 


No new recipe recently. But, I discovered something new! Received an order for a Robocar Poli birthday cake theme. I had no idea what's the character or cartoon was, until I've googled them, HERE. They were Koreans and like all the Koreans superstar..these mini vehicles were indeed were super cute!! 


This was a big 10 inch cake with 4 layers of rainbow. Yes, all the figurines were hand made, I spent an hour on each figurines;)

Delivered this Lightning Mcqueen cake today. The inside was a soft & delicious banana cake. I baked them twice, as my kids pestered me to cut up the first bake. Oh, well..here was the first cake, half were gone in few minutes. I'll post the Lightning McQueen cake later ;)


Recipe was once posted HERE.

Go on..whip the above banana cake this school hols!! Your kids going to love them!!

Till then, take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment