August 17, 2012

Almost Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies

Bright day all! Here is the other Raya cookie that I mentioned earlier. The best crunchy chocolate chip cookies and how true as was pro-claimed as, Almost Famous Amos! Bake it then you'll know it. It's light, crunchy and not too sweet alike Famous Amos..hence you can munch with half the guilt..hiksss

The recipe was taken from Kak Rima .



And...my favourite Raya delight..my mom's popiah gulung, with sweet peanuts fillings. My mom would make tins of these when we were small and we'd spend hours to roll these crunchy popiah. And now, when me and my sis were married, mom would still make these on her own, but just enough for us to munch. Yes, she 'll made it only for us!! Lucky hubby and kids wasn't too keen..and yes, they are all mine..hehe


People are flocking back to their kampung already..have a safe journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment