February 15, 2012

Barbie Doll and Tom & Jerry Birthday Cake

I was so excited receiving the order from Kak Azah (tokey macaron!) for a light pink barbie doll cake last month..This cake was for her darling dotter's birthday party at school.. And I am so glad that Aqila likes them and all excited to go to school that day!! TQSM Kak Azah!

The cake was moist chocolate cake coated with butter cream.. I have always got over-excited decorating birthday cake for girls!!




The above was picked up by Kak Azah in the morning from my house while below Tom and Jerry cake was delivered for Kak Sha on the evening..

Moist chocolate cake with chocolate ganache with edible image. TQSM Kak Sha and hope Umar had a great time at school!!


Well, I have few other orders which I confirmed much earlier by end of the week..and I am sorry I could not take any new orders for now..I just need to lay low and slow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment